I am getting irritated with blogger. The blog theme didnt come out as previewed, tried changing it many times but it still looks different >:( Its okay, at least my blog has got a new look!
It has been a surprisingly long week.Weekends come and go quickly, how disheartening.
Loved service today. My heart was really touched when I saw so many people running down just to give their offerings and something was just tugging me deep within. I was quietly telling God that its okay that I might not be so financially well-off today, but I still wanna believe that He will bless me through letting me do well in my studies so that I can have a good income in the future and give more. And amazingly, God gave me my blessing right after service, hoho. Thanks Ms Chua Khar Loo, heh heh :D
Today as I stood there, I was just thinking to myself, how just a few steps away could make such a huge difference. Hmm. One day, just one day..
Christmas is coming in a few weeks' time. I need more of the Christmasy mood.